- Discover who you are.
- Develop your voice and writing style.
- Learn to write with heart.
- Become authentic to your readers.
- Grapple with the dreaded “Writer’s Block” (it’s not the deadly monster it seems).
- Harness the inner critic (and a few outer ones too).
- Expand your comfort zone.
“We need to continue improving our writing skills, but in the process, we can’t forget who we are. If we do, our voices become lifeless. The words may sound beautiful, but they won’t express our true selves.”-Cec Murphey.